Unlimited complimentary access and use of facilities for the cardholder with family* across select lounges at domestic departures.
Offer construct: *Complimentary unlimited lounge visits for cardholders. Guest lounge visits capped at 4 per quarter
Cards eligible: Mastercard issued Citigold World Debit Cards and Citigold Private Client World Debit Card
|City||Outlet Name||Terminal Type||Site Name|
|Ahmedabad||The Lounge||Domestic||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport|
|The Lounge||International||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport|
|Amritsar||Primus Lounge||Domestic||Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport|
|Bangalore||BLR Domestic Lounge||Domestic||Kempegowda International Airport|
|BLR International Lounge||International||Kempegowda International Airport|
|Bhubaneswar||Bird Lounge||Domestic||Biju Patnaik International Airport|
|Calicut||Bird Lounge||International||Calicut Airport|
|Chandigarh||The Cram Bar||Domestic||Chandigarh International Airport|
|The Cram Bar||International||Chandigarh International Airport|
|Chennai||Travel Club Lounge A||Domestic||Chennai International Airport|
|Travel Club Lounge||International||Chennai International Airport|
|Travel Club Lounge Extn||International||Chennai International Airport|
|Travel Club Lounge||International||Chennai International Airport|
|Travel Club Lounge B||Domestic||Chennai International Airport|
|Kochi||Earth Lounge||Domestic||Cochin International Airport|
|Earth Lounge||International||Cochin International Airport|
|Coimbatore||Blackberry Lounge||Domestic||Coimbatore International Airport|
|Dehradun||Bird Lounge||Domestic||Jolly Grant Airport|
|New Delhi||Encalm Lounge||Domestic||Indira Gandhi International Airport|
|New Delhi Domestic T2 Lounge||Domestic||Indira Gandhi International Airport|
|Encalm Lounge||Domestic||Indira Gandhi International Airport|
|Encalm Lounge||International||Indira Gandhi International Airport|
|Goa||Good Times Lounge And Bar||Domestic||Dabolim Airport|
|Hyderabad||Encalm Lounge||Domestic||Rajiv Gandhi International Airport|
|Encalm Lounge||International||Rajiv Gandhi International Airport|
|Indore||Primus Lounge||Domestic||Devi Ahilyabai Holkar International Airport|
|Jaipur||Primus Lounge||Domestic||Jaipur International Airport|
|Kannur||Pearl Lounge||Domestic||Kannur International Airport|
|Pearl Lounge||International||Kannur International Airport|
|Kolkata||Travel Club Lounge||Domestic||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport|
|Travel Club Lounge||International||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport|
|Lucknow||The Lounge||Domestic||Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport|
|Madurai||Primus Lounge||Domestic||Madurai International Airport|
|Mumbai||Oasis Lounge||Domestic||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport|
|Travel Club Lounge||Domestic||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport|
|Adani Lounge||International T2||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport|
|Loyalty Lounge||International||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport|
|Nagpur||Mandarin Lounge||Domestic||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport|
|Patna||Zesto Executive Lounge||Domestic||Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport|
|Pune||Earth Lounge||Domestic||Pune International Airport|
|Srinagar||Paahun The Executive Lounge||Domestic||Sheikh Ul-Alam International Airport|
|Trivandrum||The Lounge||International||Trivandrum International Airport|
|Vadodara||Premium Lounge||Domestic||Vadodara Airport|
|Varanasi||Take Off Bar||Domestic||Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport|
|Guwahati||The Lounge||Domestic||Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport|
Citi India consumer banking customers now served by Axis Bank.
Citi India has transferred ownership of its consumer banking business to Axis Bank (registration number L65110GJ1993PLC020769).
Consumer banking customers can continue to use all existing Citi accounts, cards, products, branches, ATMs, internet banking and Citi Mobile® App as usual. Axis Bank is the issuer of Citi branded consumer banking products in India and Citi India is providing certain services in respect of those products.
The trademarks “Citi”, “Citibank”, “Citigroup”, the Arc design and all similar trademarks and derivations thereof are used temporarily under license by Axis Bank from Citigroup Inc. and related group entities.
“Eligible Card” under the Program means Citigold World Debit Card and Citigold Private Client World Debit Card issued by Mastercard
“Eligible Cardholder” means a holder of an Eligible Debit Card
“The Bank” means ‘Axis Bank’
“Participating Airport Lounges” means the list of airport lounges that participate in the Program as shown above.
RULES OF ACCESS UNDER THE PROGRAM
1. The Program is available till July 30, 2025
2. Eligible Cardholder will be allowed unlimited complimentary access to all Participating Airport Lounges under the Program. A transaction of INR 25 will be made on the Eligible Card for accessing the airport lounge. The fee will be reversed on the cardmember’s debit card.
3. The customer will be denied the complimentary entry if the Card authentication fails upon this swipe.
4. The offer is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be en-cashed.
5. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraphs, complimentary entry may be restricted or unavailable:
- If The Bank withdraws either the program or any Participating Airport Lounge for any reason at its sole and absolute discretion; or
If the maximum capacity of complimentary lounge visits for Eligible Cardholders has been reached.
- The Bank makes no guarantee that any privileges, benefits or facilities under the Program or otherwise will be made available by the Participating Airport Lounge to an Eligible Cardholder and the Bank cannot be held liable for the same. Specifically, the complimentary lounge access to customer(s) may be suspended if the validation system at the Participating Airport Lounge is unable to validate and authorize the customers’ Card due to any system malfunction or connectivity issues.
6. All accompanying children (where permitted) will be subject to the full guest fee unless otherwise stated.
7. Please note that additional charge may occur for meal/food/drink items (especially, Alcoholic Drinks) as well as for services like Nap, Massage Service and Spa as per the discretion of the Participating Airport Lounge.
8. Participating Airport Lounge staff are responsible for ensuring that all Eligible Cardholders who are using the lounge under the Program swipe their Card (with a nominal swipe fee of Rs. 25), and will record the usage by swiping their Card and issuing a charge-slip to the Eligible Cardholder. The fee will be reversed on the cardmember’s debit card.
9. Eligible Cardholders will be charged on their Card based on the amount stated on the validation system presented by the Participating Airport Lounge operator.
10. All usage of the Participating Airport Lounges under the Program is conditional upon presentation of a valid Eligible Card, and the Bank, in its sole and absolute discretion, may alter, cancel, or amend eligibility of any debit card, or Program benefits, at any time without prior notice.
11. The privileges under this Program are to be construed as a standalone offer and cannot be clubbed together and/or in any way be combined with any other offer of the Participating Airport Lounge in any manner, or form. For the avoidance of doubt, privileges under the Program cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
12. All Participating Airport Lounges are not owned or operated by the Bank, but by third party organizations. Eligible Cardholders and relevant accompanying guests must abide by the rules and policies of each respective Participating Airport Lounge, which include, without limitation:
- Access being denied to the lounge where there are space constraints.
- Admittance subject to users and their guests (including children) behaving and dressing in an orderly and correct manner.
- Any infants or children causing upset to other users' comfort may be asked to vacate the lounge facilities. Eligible Cardholders agree and acknowledge that they may be refused entry and/or asked to vacate for non-compliance with the rules and policies and, for the avoidance of doubt, will not make any complaints against, or hold The Bank responsible.
13. For the avoidance of doubt, The Bank makes no guarantee that any privileges, benefits or facilities under the Program or otherwise will be made available by the Participating Airport Lounge to an Eligible Cardholder and The Bank will not be liable in any circumstances whatsoever in relation to the provision or non-provision (whether in whole or in part) of any of the advertised benefits and facilities under the Program.
14. Participating Airport Lounges may reserve the right to enforce a maximum stay policy (usually 2 hours) to prevent overcrowding. This is at the discretion of the individual lounge operator who may impose a charge for extended stays.
15. Participating Airport Lounges have no contractual obligation to announce flights, nor to remind guests of their flight boarding times, and Eligible Cardholders are solely responsible for abiding by boarding times stated on their flight tickets. Accordingly, for the avoidance of doubt The Bank shall not be liable under any circumstances in relation to any failure to board flights (for any reason) by an Eligible Cardholder.
16. The Bank shall not be held responsible under any circumstances for any disputes that may occur in, or in relation to the usage of, a Participating Airport Lounge, including without limitation, between the Eligible Cardholder and another guest, airport user, or Participating Airport Lounge operator staff/representatives.
17. By participating in or using, or attempting to use, the Participating Airport Lounge under the Program, the Eligible Cardholder agrees to:
- Abide by the terms and conditions set out herein and
- To defend and indemnify The Bank for any loss or damage caused to, or injury to or death of any person or damage to or destruction of any property arising out of the use of any Participating Airport Lounge by the Eligible Cardholder and/or his/her accompanying guests.
- All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in Mumbai only, irrespective of whether courts/tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.